REALTOR® | Team Beesley
Carmel, CA 93923
Thanks for taking an interest in Team Beesley. We are honored that you are taking an interest in how we can help you with your real estate goals. Below we have included a summary of our team member's resumes for your review. After you have had the chance to review this information, feel free to contact us at 831.204.3188 so we can answer any questions you may have and we can learn how we can best serve you.
We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Ben, Kimberly, + Melissa | Team Beesley
Getting to Know Ben
Ben Beesley is a second generation native of the Monterey community and has been a part of the Carmel community for over 40 years. Not only does he manage a successful real estate business in Carmel and surrounding communities, he also helps bring the community together though his efforts with various Non Profits in the community and supporting the Carmel Chamber of Commerce events and membership. Over the years, he has been able to see Carmel grow from a quaint artistic village, home to Ben and his friends and family, to a world wide destination for its prestigious art district, superior wine tasting rooms, succulent restaurants, primary homes to many as well as second homes, small town feel, and of course a spectacular coastline surrounded by world class golf courses, and so much more.
As a practitioner of real estate in Carmel, California since 2002, Ben Beesley brings a wealth of experience with him; as him and his team have helped hundreds of clients buy and sell their homes. Voted “The Best REALTOR® in Monterey County for 2011” by the readers of the Monterey County Weekly and “The Best REALTOR®/Brokerage Firm in Carmel California” for the “Awards of Excellence 2013” by the Carmel Chamber of Commerce, Ben specialize in helping buy and sell homes on the Monterey Peninsula.
In additions to his Real Estate Career, Beesley has traveled with Up with People, Sales Manager with The Portola Plaza (When it was The Doubletree Hotel where Ben headed up the CARE Committee), Past Director of Alumni Relations for Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo (his alma mater) and Loyola Marymont.
Previous Client Reviews
"I was always able to ask Ben a question anytime of the day and he always had the answer… he has gone above and beyond what other REALTORS® do… he has demonstrated incredible dedication, guidance, and assistance… he is always available, quick to respond, knowledgeable, and always has a great and willing attitude... expert knowledge of our local real estate market… is consistently educating himself about the ever changing market that we currently live with… has my highest endorsement as a trusted hard-working real estate agent."
Awards And Recognition
Ben Beesley has been a focal point in the real estate community in Monterey County since he began his career. Accolades include but are not limited to:
- Full time REALTOR® since 2002
- Formed Team Beesley in 2002 with his mother, Arlene Beesley
- Part Owner of Keller Williams Carmel Franchise
- Honored in the “Top 10% of Keller Williams Agents” every year since 2004
- Voted “Most Inspirational REALTOR® in 2004” in Keller Williams Northern California and Hawaii Region
- Voted “Best REALTOR® in Monterey County in 2011”
- Earned Leukemia & Lymphoma’s “Man of the Year in 2012”
- Selected KSBW’s/Union Banks “Business Professional of the Year 2012”
- Selected by the Carmel Chamber of Commerce as one of the top three REALTORS®/Brokerage Firms in Carmel California for the “Awards of Excellence 2012”
- Selected by the Carmel Chamber of Commerce as “The Best REALTOR®/Brokerage Firm in Carmel California” for the “Awards of Excellence 2013”
- Member of the Keller Williams Luxury Home Division
- On the Monterey County Association or REALTORS Legislative and Government Relations Committee since 2006
Ben’s gift has and continues to be giving back to the community in which he lives. His volunteer activities include:
- Carmel Chamber of Commerce Taste of Carmel Committee and emcee 2009-2013
- Chair Taste of Carmel 2011
- Supporter of Save Our Shores • Carmel Chamber of Commerce Ambassador 2012/2013
- Monterey Bay Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team Captain 2005-2007
- Carmel’s Relay for Life Entertainment Chair 2010-2012 and Emcee 2010-2013 (American Cancer Society)
- Charter Member of the Rotary Club of Monterey Pacific 2004-Present
- Past President of the Rotary Club of Monterey Pacific
- Member of Shoreline Community Church
- Past Board Member MoCHA (Monterey County Housing Alliance)
Getting to Know Kimberly
Although Kimberly Rehak was born in Ontario, Canada, her family moved to California when she was six and she was raised in Carmel, where she grew up working at her families’ construction business, Rehak General Engineering and Construction Company. From working in the family business, she gained a love for homes, quality construction and real estate.
Kimberly is passionate about her career in real estate and helping her client’s transition into either finding their 'dream home', or selling what once was their 'dream home' and finding what ever else they may be looking for next. Her client’s happiness is what drives her to succeed.
In her free time, she enjoys playing at the beach with her children, college football, enjoying the great outdoors, wake boarding and wake surfing, sailing, scuba diving and traveling to new places; whether they are local or far away.
Kimberly looks forward to the opportunity to serve you. She will assist you with all of your real estate needs and prides herself in the life long relationship she builds with all of her clients.
Previous Client Reviews
"Kimberly is the best REALTOR® I have ever worked with... she is an excellent communicator... she offered to do extra research for me when I needed help, and was very creative and gave me lots of ideas and recommendations to solve problems when they came up... her and her team managed the entire process from top to bottom... Kimberly is a wonderful, hardworking, professional REALTOR®... she is very personable, caring and goes the 2nd & 3rd mile for her clients... I can’t say enough positive about her and her work-ethic that is 2nd to none."
Getting to Know Melissa
Melissa is the glue that holds Team Beesley together. She not only is our Support Services Coordinator, following up with each of our buying and selling transactions ensuring nothing is overlooked or forgotten, she is also our Director of Client Care assuring each client is treated with a high level of care + service providing open lines of communication to our clients through each step of your real estate experience.
Additionally, Melissa has had extensive training in Real Estate Digital Marketing and helps with creating innovative Marketing Strategies to best serve our clients with Online + Social Media Marketing for maximum exposure.
As a dedicated mother of 3 boys, Melissa spends her free time training for half marathons + attending her son’s baseball and wrestling tournaments.
Melissa looks forward to the opportunity to genuinely help + support you during your real estate buying process.
When you hire Team Beesley, you get the benefit of their knowledge and advice. They are eager to share their experience with clients as well as with fellow REALTORS®. Feel free to contact us at 831.204.3188 so we can answer any questions you may have and we can learn how Team Beesley can best serve you.
Sharing Your Goals,
"Please teach the rest of these internet hoglioans how to write and research!"