- The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
- 62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.
- 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar-value offers from buyers.
- 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
- The top rooms to stage in order to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.
If you are thinking of selling but not sure how to make your home "show ready" don't worry, Team Beesley has it covered!! Team Beesley works with an amazing Stager on most of our listings. Call us today too we can talk about how we can help you with your real estate goals!